Thursday, November 09, 2006

44 days and counting!!

Hey all, I just checked over how much time I have left out here in the boonies....44 more days then I can leave and officially call myself a teacher. I can't wait to come home I miss friends, family, having a little more of a life. I will miss all the teachers I've been working with down here though. I went out to a rig last night to check out what an MWD does...wow it's pretty incredible to see how everything works! It's a real interesting job (for someone who's interested in Geology at anyrate).
Lots of graphs, charts and measurements to take. I also got to go up onto the drilling floor and watch roughnecks throw another casing into the hole. There's a whole bloody lingo out there, that I'll probably never understand but meh I could care less.

Peace
Demon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we miss you, hope to see you soon!