Sunday, October 29, 2006

In other news

So I guess I'll be helping the RCMP find some bones I found a few months back. Turns out you're supposed to report any bone findings no matter how small due to the fact that tons of people go missing all the time and never turn up. So me and the staff sargent were drinking when I told her this story of me taking pictures and I found this bone so she told me I had to report it. I get to go bone hunting tomorrow with a constable (yay!) kills my afterschool.

I was invited to join an afterschool jam club aparently there is a place for a jawharp in a band and I'm actaully really good at it. I joined up with the rythm section. We're playing Rockin' in the USA by John Cougar Meloncamp. We have a drum set, 2 acoustic guitars, 3 electric guitars, electric bass, flute, and alto sax, then me on Jaw harp. It was a good time. It;s nice to learn how to play as a group. I get my own mic LOL.

I'm also helping out with volleyball afterschool and Jeebus it's funny I havn't played V-ball in like well since before most of these students were born. So I'm learning alongside them and really letting the not-so-good players feel better about themselves.

Oh yes and I can't forget the grade 1 who found condomms in his lunch bag. That was a funny day. Poor kids didn't know what they were so, one girl pulled out a pair of scissors and opened one up. I think the words were "eeeeeew it's sticky". The teacher had to call the parent to tell them what their son had found (oh by the way the father is a minister) so when the call came in and the teacher explained there was a long pause....with an "oh....Ok" at the end of it. Needless to say someone on the bus sabotaged him (at least we think so).

that's all for now

peace
Demon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's some great news dude. I laughed and laughed and laughed some more, poor kid and the condom.