Monday, November 27, 2006

Why I always assume the worst

It's easy, if I assume the worst then I don't have to be surprized if it is the worst, and if it's not so bad then that makes it all the better.

My Health especially has been a concern of mine in the last 4 months a few things have concerned me and I of course ASSUMED the WORST...but I have found it's not as bad (after visiting the doc each time).

Take my recent trip to the doc. I have a sore throat and can barely speak, so I thought oh Jeebus laryngitis, but I was also caughin a bit of blood every now and then as well, after doing some internet searching I thought it might even be throat cancer. Of course after visiting the doc it wasn't nearly as bad as I had once thought. Anywhoo long story short, I have tonsilitis which sucks ass still, but hey it beats throat cancer right?

so a few days off, and then back to the disease factory
peace and health
demon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude that's kinda of a funny story. Well remember you do work with children. May I suggest teaching those little rufflings not to lick, touch or go near the sick kid for awhile. Just a thought.