Monday, November 13, 2006

39 Days left

So my advisor came out today and I was actually looking forward to it. When he showed up I welcomed him to the class, and he hung out for awhile and watched me teach math and literature circles. Then we had a chata bout how the lesson went for about 45 minutes. It was pretty interesting he was pretty blown away by the experience. He said I was certainly ahead of where the average intern is in their 3rd week of the teaching block...then imagine the look on his face when I said it was only my 2nd week! Yeah needless to say he was pretty impressed with my methods and how things are going for me. It was really nice after all the BS I was forced to put up with last year. But I guess, if I had gotten through last year then I wouldn't have been able to have this awesome experience with this staff and school. Maybe things happen for a reason I'm not sure.
In other news I'm starting to think I probably could have lived at my cabin. In fact starting to wish I had. There's nothing wrong with where I am really, but it would have been cheaper, just a little less convienient that's all. I must say there's just something alluring about living in a cabin in the woods heated by a wood stove. I think it would have been cheaper for me to live there as well. The only bills I would have would be the propane, 1 time cost of a load of wood, and maybe a land-line phone. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20

peace
Demon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrads. Keep up the good work.

Pilot said...

39 Days.. wow.. Jesus was in the desert longer, and he was a pussy!