Wednesday, November 29, 2006

23 days and counting

Ok so today was my first day back at school since I have been sick, but I only managed half the day (the morning in particular) before my voice started to give out. So I took the afternoon off, and I might have to the same tomorrow, but at least I'm back. I'm hoping by friday that I will be able to go a full day.

So I am counting down the days till I'm done, and it includes weekends so really I only have 17 school days left before I'm done, and I'll be spending at least 10 of those days in other schools or classrooms, which brings me to some good news...............

Stoughton school might be hiring me to work in a grade 7-8 class. It would be a half-time position with lots of subbing on the side to keep me busy and rolling in some dough. There's also the possibility of a full time position in the fall perhaps. So that's the latest on that front.

I don't know I have nothing to complain about today really so I'm going to leave it at that
peace
demon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news. I guess you did blog after your smokers post. Also your counting down your days like the kids now. lol there are only 16 mor school days till xmas.