Sunday, November 19, 2006

33 Days

Hey all, not much to report really. had to get some papers signed in Regina so I headed up there Friday and hung out with Kara for a bit, then Laila and Bader. On Saturday I caught up with Mel at Tot's cafe. It's a place you can go to keep your kids busy while you have coffee. It was good not alot of screaming and we got out before a b-day party showed up and took over. It was nice to see her again even though it was brief. It was a terrible debate I had going afterwards I wanted to stay in Regina but I made some loose plans to hang out with people in Weyburn. My car decided for me. I guess I have a leaky Rad and I needed to get back to Weyburn so I could get it fixed. SO off I went. Then I hung out with Ryan, Steph, Terra, and Shawna for the most part. We started at Main Track...they don't give free refills on pop even if your the DD so needless to say we won't be going there again. We ended up at the Royal and one of my old stalkers was there and was doing a fine job of creeping me out...I convinced terra we should leave and we did just that leaving poor ryan behind. SO I went back to Terras and we ate pizza and passed out. Not an exciting weekend but it was ok it was missing something though I can't quite put my finger on it yet though. Not enough Mel perhaps?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was missing me you big jerkwad. Actually I was busy in Regina Friday and Saturday. Next time you come down you should give me a email or call or something man.