Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This week in Jeff...

It's been awhile since my last post so here's the update.

I have applied for medical leave from the university. Which means I have some time on my hands.
To fill that time I have taken up my favourite job of Bartending. I only wish it paid more because damn I just love doing it. I guess I'll be setting up for banquets too.

The doctors still arn't 100% sure what's wrong with me all they know is I'm not digesting food properly and getting the full benefit of the nutrients.

I've been playing alot of Sid Meiers Pirates...GREAT FUCKING GAME!! Of course I played the it in '87 which kicked as too on my Tandy 1000 HX.

Speaking of pirates....G.W.B. seems to be sweating a little now that his approval rating has dropped through the floor. I guess now more people are thinking he sucks than just me.

No comments: