Thursday, November 17, 2005

Gush session.



Ok so now most people are aware that I am dating the coolest girl in the world. Her name is R (for all intents and purposes). A little background on her. She's a gorgeous blond with dread-locks, who has beautiful blue eyes that you can lose yourself in. She has a smile that makes me melt. She's just finished her nursing degree and is taking a job in Carlyle. She has a lovely daughter named T, who is 5 years old and in Kindergarten. I miss R so much, especially now that I'm back to work and don't have the time to run the the RGC to see her as often. I feel like I lost a limb. I don't think I talk about her enough so I decided to dedicate this entire posting to her.

What can I say I coulnd't have found a better person. Kind caring, adventurous, beautiful, good with children, artistic, musical, has a great singing voice...I could go on but I'm sure people get the drift. She's a hippie through and through, someone who cares about the planet and the people on it. Someone who sees a positive future.

Anyways, this blog is for you!
always in my thoughts....

1 comment:

Demoncrush said...

well fridays are just...different if you know waht I mean. if your "winks" are any indicaiton:)