Sunday, October 16, 2005

The plan thus far

Well here's the plan so far. I talked to the Dean of Education and I'm going to take a week off to try to get better. I'll be doing some hard planning if I'm up to it this week as well. If I"m not feeling better in a week then I'll be deffering my internship until a later date. Maybe May-June or next fall who knows for sure. This is too important to let slip or try to muddle through.

It has also occurred to me that I havn't actually had "time off" in almost 5 years. I've never had a week where I did nothing. Vacations are always a whirlwind of travel, and partying. As soon as school is over it's off to the next job. As soon as school starts, I'm back in class.
So I guess maybe this is my body's way of telling me it's time to chill...that or I have West /Nile which seems to be on everyones mind.

Oh Happy Birthday to me!!!

2 comments:

Pilot said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

katherine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!!!!