Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back in Reg....

Fuck...What can I say.

I'm sorry to open the first blog of the new year but wow!

So I moved back to the RGC I'm living in an apartment with one of my best friends and her bf. It's working out GREAT! I'm really happy living here. Granted some crappy shit happenned like my car being towed on my first day costing me a $95. I have my freedom back though and it's sweet I missed it so much in the last 8 months! Classes are ok I like 3/5 which is ok with me. The other 2 are not too bad.

Ok so onto somthing that just happenned to me tonight!!! I found....my Super Nintendo that's been missing since I left Regina. I just happenned to find it at my old neighbour's house building 50, #11 Munroe Place. But...those fuckers won't give it back...not even when I offered them money!!!! And I know it's mine because it has identifying characteristics like the power jack on the back being missing. The games I left with it are the same games that are in their pile.

So how to get it back??? This much I know...they are on the ground floor of my old building. The back door to the building itself is always open.

Thus begins Operation "Get Jeff's SNES back..."

1 comment:

katherine said...

you could buy mine for $1000.00 (hey i'm poor)
:)