Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tory government in 4 days and counting

Yeah I've already given up hope...call me a pessimist. My Old best friend messaged me just to say "GO CONSERVATIVES GO". I don't even know what's funnier the fact that either he's too stupid to realize how badly they're going to fuck this country or the mental image I get of Stephen Harper fucking him up the ass while he's screaming it. I don't care I'm still voting for who I believe in and that's Helen Yum the NDP candidate in my riding. I just hope those blue bastards don't get a majority.

But let's focus on some of the more positive aspects of a Conservative government shall we....
1. Lower GST...yeah I could use that...especially if I buy a new car in the next few years.
2. lower income tax...yeah we already pay too much in taxes

That's about it to be honest...there's nothing else that's really going to be a benefit to anyone.
Unless you're already rich, own a business and don't smoke weed but are an avid drinker.

I've also been cut off from R (due to her car wreck) which sucks ass I can't say for certain if I'll get to see her this weekend because school is pretty hecktic and I have some catching up to do.
Oh and I think everyone needs to see this go here: it's a delightful little cartoon that describes how some of us might feel click here

So yeah anyways I gotta go and get some sleep talk to y'all later.
Peace

2 comments:

Pilot said...

Just Remember -
"Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice. "

chucknorrisfacts.com

Anonymous said...

you were right you bastard, i thus squarely place the blame of the conservatives winning the election upon your shoulders.

jeff, we're sending a lynch mob over right now. put on your hanging shoes and say your prayers.