Tuesday, December 27, 2005

First out-of-province Blog

So yesterday (boxing day) Rhonda stops by my house at 1:30 in the afternoon and we...drive to Calgary to do some serious shopping. It's good times. Right now we're at the holiday INN Express in the heart of downtown Calgary. Prices for goods are crazy good here. NO PST. Liquor costs are astronomically cheaper here not to mention selection.
Item Alberta Sask
Oban Scotch $69.25 $85.37
Prem Oban $82.39 Not Available
12 Moosehead $19.99 N/A
6 Moosehead $10.49 $15.75
Grey Goose $33.56 $50.53

Not to mention the fine selections of Texas and half mickey's (tiny mickeys 200ml)
A texas Micky of Grey Goose, Grand marnier, meh whatever your taste you'll find it here!

If you're into Ganja, you have bicycle couriers everywhere who are fairly open about their goods. Not that I picked any up.

Anyways I had a good xmas, got some things I needed some I didn't, Kicked ass in my families annual Axis and Allies, and risk games, and I placed 3/5 at poker.

This blog was made possible by my gf's laptop and the highspeed internet offered by this fine hotel.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah the wonders of wi-fi...sitting in the basement right now with wireless internet...MAC4EVER! PEACE