Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Hallway Smells like Urinal Cakes

But at least it doesn't smell like urine.

In other news: I've given up on my SNES it's all Karma. When Chris (my former roomate) moved to Weyburn to left a bag of Clothes, a clock Radio, and a bunch of Records (good ones too). Easily worth more than the price of a SNES from Ebay, tramps, or any number of pwn shops in this town. Plus Dave is right Emulators are awesome in fact I have a German copy of Sim City a great way to learn a new language lol!

On Saturday, Rhonda and I helped Rob make a short film for a contest. We made food and just tried to keep everything running smooth for him. One of the shitty things that happenned, Rhonda wrecked her car (not her fault) I'm sure she'll be blogging more about it so check her out on Rescue Regina.

I'm getting back into the groove of school so I might not blog as often as I should please bear with me.

No comments: