Monday, December 12, 2005

December 12, 2005 Almost done work!

So what can I say It's been over a month since I started back at the INN. I thought I would leave some positive things about that job since there's been so many negative posts. So here they are in no particular order, other than the order I thought them up.
1. It's great when friends stop by (we can usually work out a deal of somekind)
2. Staff discounts on food and drink
3.A fun staff to work with
4. You get to meet all sorts of interesting people.
5. Experimenting with booze (in the mixing sense).
6. Working nights means saving $$$ by not going out.
7. No possible way of getting a sunburn or skin cancer
8. Getting paid tax free $$$ (every day is payday)
9. Always having a story to tell.
10. Knowing that I'm going somewhere in life and not ending up like some of the people I serve.
11. Seeing drunk people everyday makes me want to drink less to get drunk, but more for the social side of it.
12. I have a re-newed appreciation for late-night tv
13. I don't hate/dread going to work ( I just can think of other people I'd rather spend time with, Rhonda for instance).
14. I actually know how long it takes police to get somewhere in the burn (at least 10 minutes from the phone call). So if you can plan your heart attack call 15 mins before so you can pack a hospital bag.
15. It's just like working with children only bigger and stupider

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha
ha ha ha ha HA ha ha
ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha
ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha
ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

!!!

long time no see, i observe you are enjoying life and living every (spare) moment to the fullest...see you 'round xmas