Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New Years

So some of us have been rolling some New Years Party ideas around. I have some up with a few plans.

1. The first plan I came up with was a take-over of a small bar or lounge. I don't know I was kind of thinking of Trifon's by the university but that's definately not written in stone.

2. Rhonda has offered her house (in Regina) for a party. Her roomates are taking off so we'd have a house all to ourselves. It's on Toronto Street and easy to get to.

Someone also rolled around the idea of getting a keg for the event. Maybe that could be a possibility. I also had another option. If we all brought some kind of booze/liqeur I could mix some kick-ass cocktails/shooters for everyone. Or maybe an around the world in 80 beers event where everyone brings a different kind of beer for everyone to try.

Just trying to throw some ideas out

2 comments:

Kristie T said...

Here is what I think...

1) It might be good idea to consider having it in Weyburn because so many people will be prolly be there anyway.

2) A keg only if there are sufficient enough people to drink it and this year let's learn from last year's mistake and let the keg have enough time to settle. What I suggest instead is that we each bring a 26 of something or other to be determined later.

3) Why not use Shawna's party as a meeting point to talk further about this.

Your Inspiration (all of you): Kristie

Kristie T said...

Sorry Jeff but I would just like to use your blog to advertise my own which is now up and running properly. You can see it at terferd.blogspot.com

Thank you