Tuesday, April 25, 2006

On the Move

Wow what a weekend! Moving sucks but it's always a good time for reflection. When you toss out all the junk you've accumulated and think about when the next time you'll need it. That's how it always works isn't it? The second you throw something out you need it. I guess that's how people turn into pack rats.

A thousand thanks to Stevie D. for his services on Monday. I coulnd't have moved that fast, and convieniently with anyone else. Yes he even moved a hot tub for me! Unfortunately I left all my bloody chemicals in Regina, oh well I'll pick them up another day. It took us a good part of a few hours to move out of the room I was in at Krisite and Robs, but less than half an hour to move into Carlyle, (not having to go up 3 flights of stairs and accross a parking lot makes a huge difference.

I also got to surprize the hell out of R. because she certainly wasn't expecting me till later in the week, if at all.

So for all my gentle readers, I just thought I would extend my back-yard for your camping pleasure. We are living in a corner lot and have a Massive and fairly level back-yard right close to Kenosee and White Bear. It's wide open for visitors so please feel free to come out.

Peace
Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a tent?