Thursday, April 13, 2006

Robert McMullen is the funniest guy I know!!!

there is something about rob that just kicks ass! he's damn good at being funny! I mean he told me about this awesome picture he drew in high school. but a bunch of teachers dumped on what he was doing so then he created one of the funniest concepts ever. Using Jesus to sell nails! The tagline was "Christ, those are good nails!" It's kind of offencive but meh you have to be able to laugh at your god once in awhile because he's got to have a sense of humor! No if's ands or buts about it.

At anyrate I hope I never stunt my student's creativity either. If it wasn't for shittty teachers sometimes you wouldn't have greats! Rob never would have made that joke if he would hav been more encouraged out of spite. Interesting shit, but damn it made me laugh.

J B.

1 comment:

Pilot said...

And my Goof Friday "Celebrate the Death of our Lord with a Silly Hat" Party doesn't strike you as funny?