Tuesday, February 21, 2006

First Carlyle Blog...(of possibly many)

So here it is my first blog from the town of Carlyle. I really do miss this corner of the province, I pretty much grew up here. I spent many summers at our cottage in the Resort. For some people that I've talked about the Planned Community idea with I feel that this would be an ideal eco-region to start up something like that. There are farms around here that are almost entirely trees, but also have workable land, an excellent combination of both.

There's a good chance I'll be living here in the summer, and fall. I think I'll be moving in with Rhonda (although I'm still not 100% sure how ready I am for that). My brother is moving out of this area, which isn't helpful either because it was nice having that little extra bit of support. Meh Weyburn isn't far off though.

Nontheless if things continue to go well with R, I expect that we'll be making Carlyle or Kenosee our home for some time.

Anyways, later folks.

1 comment:

Pilot said...

You know there was this terrible smell coming from the southeast last night... now I know why.