Thursday, February 02, 2006

BLOG WARS Secret weapon and ops

Ok as some of you know Dave @ CCCP and Pilot from Pilot's World have been at war for some time now. As of late I've been bombing the shit out of Dave...

At any Rate I have a SECRET WEAPON of Blogging destruction which both of you should BOW before mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha (more manical laughter).

So who should I use it on hmmmmm....? Do I hold strong to my values and wipe dave off the face of the blogging earth? Or does he bribe me and I turn my back on pilot's world forever?

The 2 of you will have to prove yourselves for my Alligence. The date is set for Thursday February 9th. That is the day I will rain judgement down upon thee.

Demoncrush has spoken
<>

3 comments:

Pilon, A said...

I, a Prince in Jeremy's realm, can offer you the official Andrew Pilon seal of approval. Having this seal will tell everyone that your site is worth reading. Jeremy may be able to offer you more, I don't know. I will also offer a picture link to your blog on the top of mine.

Anonymous said...

Don't do it man. Don't join Dave. He's full of lies. Join Pilot, Andrew, and me. Fight the evil dictatorship. See Dave has made changes. Changes that he will undo as soon as he wins, or shortly after. The Pilon's aren't giving out any falso promises. Theya re proud and true. Do the right thing Jeff. Bomb Dave. Bomb him ruthlessly. And don't do it Feb 9th. Do it every chance you get. Wipe out his forces. He's using the same tactis On Jeremy anyways. Even One day will just even the odds. Do it always and forever till the war ends.

Anonymous said...

Me still. What do you want some silly trophy for?? It's fake just like Dave.