Friday, March 03, 2006

An Odd night...

Ok so it's now 2:33 in the Am on March the 3rd 2006. I have just gotten drunk with a university buddy of mine and it was good times. Anyways it doesn't happen very often but he's a good guy and tonight we were talking about our futures when the topic of our Gf's came up. And we both have gf's which is pretty cool because I mean he used to be total player most of the time and I'm not, so it's neat that we have gf's at the same time. I talked aobut how me and R met and why we're so Perfect for each other and he told me how he and Vanessa (his GF) met. It was neat to finally hear his story and I have met her a few times seems like a cool chick to me. She invited me out tonight but I didn't want to go (I'm hoping to make it to Rhonda's tomorrow afternoon and I really can't be out late I do have shit to do.....well let's just say tha possibility exists...but gorramm!! This has been a busy week. Wow my LAST semester in university I'll never experience this ever again (unless I go back and what is the liklihood of that I praytell??) I have to enjoy what I have left. At the same time am I ever happy to be moving in with Rhonda in April. This is awesome I finally have a life-partner someone I love and can spend the rest of my life with. I don't know thick and thin I can see myself getting on with that gal very well. Jeebus this is turning into such a gush session it's making me giggle. Anyways I took a bunch of pictures from this evening and some include this mentally challanged girl I met tonight (apparently Jason knows her from his Avonlea days) her name is Beth, she was a cute girl but not so keen on social skills but she was good conversation nontheless. Jason and I talked to her from the get-go and after she left we both wondered how many people would give this girl the time of day? I know all too many peole who would "pooh-pooh" this girl. She was cool though, very nice girl....looking for a boyfriend, but wow I wish her the very best and pray to whatever god I might believe in that she finds a decent guy because she deserves one!! She's taking Library Information Technology through SIAST and it's not an easy cousre, but I thought it was cool that I might work with her one day. So anyway people who read this blog should tell me...What is your favorite jam? I think mine is Saskatoon berry Jam....

2 comments:

Pilot said...

Jeff you are so hammered. Does jelly count? Because then its my grandmas crabapple jelly.

Anonymous said...

Jam?? Fuck your loaded. I donno jam is jam man. Jeff the Jam man.