Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's been too long

Wow it's been so long since I've blogged I'm sure most of my few readers have dropped off. But oh well such is the life of a procrastinating student LOL. Well actually I've been pretty good this year staying on top but this past week all the teachers wanted their projects in so they could mark them all week so I've been busy busy. This also marks my midpoint in the semester, it's all uphill from here (because most projects are going to be due in the next 2 months). So I have a pile of work to do this week I pray to get most of it finished because it would sure help me out in the long run.

I've also been pretty into video games this weekend. I've played alot of Mechwarrior and Civ 4. I still love Civ 4! I wish I could just get an IV, a bedpan and a really comfy chair I would play a Marathon game and not move for a week.

I also figured out the most vile method of torture in the world. Tie a person up, pry their eyelids open (clockwork orange style). Use an Eyedropper to drip tuna juice (from canned tuna) into their eyes. Then release a starving cat into the room and watch in evil glee as they lick the juice off the victims eye-balls with their sand papery tounge....ooooo...how wicked.

4 comments:

Pilot said...

I think I see the opeing for Saw 3. You evil fuck.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I know just the asshole that deserves that kinda punishment. Jeff, Jeremy, wanna help. He already has the cats, we just need the tuna juice, salmon juice would probably work too.

katherine said...

almost as good as the Reavers

Anonymous said...

Definitly evil but we've come up with more evil plans together!