Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What the @#$% is wrong with the nursing profession?

Ok so curiousity got the best of me and after 2 months, I decided to read up on my Ex's blog. After reading some of her March posts I was a bit pissed off that such a "caring" profession doesn't care about their own. I mean Jeebus lives are on the line and so many of them have their heads sooooo far up their asses they are basically giving themselves a scalp enema and shitting all over what the profession stands for. Yeah my ex has her faults but seriously as a nurse fairly new to a ward she should have the support of her co-workers and superiors. I know she had issues out at her previous job but this is riddiculous because as I said....LIVES ARE ON THE LINE.

In my profession the new learn from the experienced. New teachers bring fresh ideas from the university while veterans bring the experince and Wisdom. Sure not everyone gets along but we all have the same common goal and finding the easiest/best way to accomplish it what we strive for. Now I'm not trying to talk up my profession but it certainly has a more colegial atmosphere than what nursing seems to have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the 21st century. Everyone is too busy looking out for themselves because you know everyone is out to get you. Just today i said, that Jeff guy. I'm gonna get him good. Then i keyed his car.