Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Decemberween to one and all!

Well it's been awhile since I have posted and I will say that I was treated fairly good by Santa this year, no complaints in that department. We had to have xmas on the 26th due to my mom's job but it really wasn't a big deal to me. We didn't get together with extended family as much this year. It was kinda nice to have no place to be on xmas day, or Boxing day.

Anywasys, I've been spending my time clearing the basement of shit so I can actually live there. My brother is being a prick and won't let me move in with him, so I have no choice but to dig out my basement and find an area to live/work/hangout in. Not an easy task but I'm up for the challange.

But yeah other then that, I havn't been up to too much
Later
Demon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm such a prick, but did you ever think it's probably for the best. I would more than likely turn out to be an even bigger prick. I'm just looking out for you. Oh and thanks for cleaning the basement. I am a lazy prick I guess.