Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Limbo

Well I finally can relate to something that Rhonda dealt with about this time last year. That limbo between work and university life. I can remember how stressed out she was and well I"m bloody well there myself. All this waiting around knowing full well that I'm going to have a real job and a decent paycheque to myself soon is sweet! I honestly cannot wait for that, as the bills are seriously piling up. It's going to be a fun game of catch up for awhile.

Some people have informed me that I need to start planning a stag for one of my best friend's wedding. The idea of Vegas for a weekend has been rolled around and well I think that would be sweet! But still I'm not 100% sure I would want to do that, though I will potentially have the money by then. Oh well we'll see I guess.

I drained and am in the process of filling my hot tub today. I figured I would take advantage of the warm weather and do it today then not have to worry about it till end of March/start of April some where in there.

Anyways I will end this post here.
LAter
Demon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always take the christmas cookies with you.. lol