Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Chillin in Carlyle

It's been a great few days out here. Fairly relaxing. I spent yesterday playing pirates and eventually finishing the game I started a few days ago. I've been catching up on all the Dead Like Me episodes I havn't seen yet. I've also had time to chill in the hot tub in the back yard. It's pretty crazy here compared to Regina or Weyburn even. You don't hear much at night here. The odd car passing on the highway, but mostly the crickets, which chirp in odd rhythms and patters. You can hear the Mallards in the ditance, Bats flitting around, the odd dog barking. I havn't actually lived in a town this small before, so it's a bit of a surprize. The moon is bright behind the trees and it's quite dark, not alot of streetlights. I also recently found out we have a picnic table.

Anyways, I will grace y'all with some pics of Carlyle town later on.

Peace

No comments: