Monday, January 08, 2007

1st day of school

Well, it would have been nice to have gotten paid for it, but no such luck.
I spent my first day getting re-aquainted with the staff, and some students, but spend most of my most of my morning setting up my 'office' or work space. Trying to find a decent computer that will do what I need it to do, then finding a network card from another computer and installing it, moving boxes bere, there, everywhere. Once I was finally settled in I tried my best to get down to work but I was beat and I had a pile of teachers to talk to. But there are several positive notes. I won't have to make a year plan for 2 of the 4 classes I'll be teaching YAY!!! andI have a semi-private bathroom right behind my desk.

If things work out for me I think this will be a fantastic job.

In other news, I REALLY really miss Kristie and have since she left I can't wit to see her again!

peace
demon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a teacher you sure make lots of grammar mistakes. Good luck buddy.

Anonymous said...

I know that you don't know me... My name is Kendra and i'm a good friend of Danny's... I have a question for you. Danny has told me that your a fan of Billy Talent... i was wondering if you wanted to join Danny and i in saskatoon for their concert on the 27th of Jan. I have an extra ticket and unfortunetly my sis can't make it... So what do ya say?