Monday, October 02, 2006

This week in life...

Well it's been a bloody busy past couple of weeks for me. I was out at an internship seminar Sept 20-22 where I sang coom-bye-ah and got intouch with my true inner feelings.....ha ha nope J/K. It was all about Professional development, and how to improve my teaching. I definately got something out of it. I feel like I have more direction now, and I'm feeling physically better as well. I am still pretty drained at the end of the day though and there never seem to be enough hours to eat sleep, and get work done, with a tiny bit of leisure time to not think about school for a bit. I signed up for a lunch program, so I won't have to make any more lunches (at least for this month) which I guess, besides living and breathing school, I'll be eating and I was joking with another teacher about camping out one of these days as well. But it's going well, I started a Science unit today and the first lesson went well, but I still got the shakes before it started odd how that works. I'm completly confident teaching Math and Phys Ed, and Science is my thing so why the nervousness? I don't know, but goddamn I was in my element when I got started and I had the kids eating out of the palm of my hand.

In other news, I'm going to the stones this Friday with K.T. I hope to see her new place. I'll also be attending a wedding in Manitou Springs with Mel on Saturday (tentatively). It might not happen if I'm swamped with school shit to do and trust me there's plenty of it!!

Anyways that's all I have to report this week
Peace
Demon

2 comments:

Pilot said...

Oh Jeff... maybe this is why they give teachers the summer off eh?

Purple Haze said...

Dude-we teachers vibrate on similar frequencies. My blog has the same background as yours and also spews words of wisdom about how much Bush sucks. Check me out at
"Strangedayshavefoundus.blogspot.com"

Here's what I don't understand: Clinton lied about having oral sex with Monica--no one died--he gets impeached. Bush lied about virtually everything--WMDs, Iraq, Iran, Katrina, Social Security etc--thousands of Americans are dead, hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis are dead (thousands of the guity buggers too) and nothing happens to him!?!?!? What is wrong with this picture?