Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back On-Line

Hey all,

I've just got internet re-connected in our new place and I have some developments to share. First My Suzuki is giong through some technical difficulties, probably is going to need a new engine. I'm torn as to what I should do with it. Buy a used engine, have the current one rebuilt, or sell the body and buy Rob's Topaz for $300. The hot tub is still leaking but not as bad so I'm going to have to re-repair what I worked on and then hopefully it'll stay fixed. it's been about a month now since I've been able to use it and I'm damn frustrated with that.

That's all for now.
J.B.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have a K car for sale, I was thinking about $500. I just need to buy this other car first then the K car will be on the market.

katherine said...

TOPAZ...TOPaz...topaz...

i think gods telling you something...

Anonymous said...

K Car K Car K Car

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to God listen to me. K car K car. I unlike God can actually hear your problems and I will at least pretedn to care. Oh and for everyone else out there, Worship me. Love me and buy my K car.