Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Letter to Carlyle Observer

Dear Carlyle and area I would like to thank-you for the nice warm welcome your communities have given me. I moved here from Regina and I must say you are all doing your best to make me feel like I'm in the city again. For instance my car has been vandalized twice since moving here 4 months ago! That's more than it ever got vandalized in Regina! So again I applaud the welcome wagon. Yes I found my car in a ditch this morning clearly pushed from it's parking spot, as well as, a poorly covered up bunch of verticle scratches on one of it's sides (covered up with mud, the only mud on the entire car).

So my message to the vandals who pulled off these stunts, Karma is a bitch and she WILL catch up with you!!

Demon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fucked up! get like they do in south africa, if people try to steal or vandalize your car, giant flames erupt from below the sides...

a better question, how's the practicum going?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jeff. I'm here to help plot your revnge.