Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Depressed....

So yeah here's the lowdown on my week.
There are some positive but damn it's hard to be today.
So gentle readers where do I start? Well first off as your may have previously read, my car has crapped out on me. There is an engine for it and it's supposed to be comming to me. Rhonda's dad knows this guy, it's his boss. He's also supposed to help me install it. But. Rhonda's dad is quitting.
This means it may not get done. But tha's not all it also means he's leaving here and probably never returning. Which sucks ass because I like that he's around.

My mom keeps getting screwed-over by mechanics in Weyburn, I think people have been charging her for doing work and they actually havn't been doing.
If anyone knows anything about ABS breaks fucking up a transmission then please comment and give me your e-mail.

I miss my friends, I feel cut off out here without a phone I can use for any lenth of time.

On the plus side, With Rhonda's dad gone, we'll have a bedroom open for guests.
I guess we'll have to fend for ourselves now (ha ha).
j.b.

No comments: