Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to the blog

Here I am everyone I decided to pick the blog back up after a long absence. I have some things to talk about. I'm a bit jaded over my job but I'm enjoying it not too badly. I'm single and enjoying that too but I am certainly looking. I deleted a few posts because some crazy person left some shitty comments on them and I started moderating my comments so not just anyone can leave one....at least not as annonymous. I just spent $700 on my car brakes and cooling system...it sucks but it still beats buying something new. I went to a teachers convention and that was ok not too shabby learned alot about financial planning for my future. Get rid of all debts first before I start to save for my future not a bad plan I'm down with that. I don't have much else to say other then I'll be in Regina for a few days hopefully hanging out with people I don't get to see very often. yeah sorry boring update but it's better than nothing...oh well I guess I have a story to tell...

I may have wasted one of those wishes that you might have in your lifetime on icecream. I was at the grocery store....sent to pickup some Vanilla, and I was looking in one cooler and I saw some orange sherbet and I thought MMMMM.....I would love to get some of that...but I was sent to get Vanilla and I don't have money for both...I wish that they made a vanilla and sherbet combo....and low and behold in the next cooler there it was Orange Sherbet and Vanilla Ice cream....TOGETHER! I should have wished for a million dollars...oh well I'm still happy with my Ice cream.

No comments: