Sunday, December 17, 2006

5 to go! AND group gathering!

Ok so I haven't blogged all week but there's some news. I've been offerred the job in Stoughton, and I think I'm going to take it. I've spent some time out there and well it's a different world from where I come from all those hormones flying around in full force. (my area would be grades 5-8).

So yeah I just spent my week in Stoughton and the Carlyle high school and boy do I ever miss my kids from grade 4. They miss me too I went back for a lunch and any of them who saw me ran up and hugged me. It was kinda neat.

Anyways There will be a group gethering on Dec 23rd at the INN @ 7:30 Be there or be square.
This is in cancellation of Pilot's party. A bar is more neutral ground. It's informal and we'll probably be there for a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shall partake in the ass grabbing. See you all at 8:00ish, *wink*